Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.